In case you haven't heard, this year's exclusive pet for BlizzCon 2011 is going to be a tiny little aquatic and demonic, Diablo inspired, Murkablo pet. Murkablo will be a complimentary loot item included goodie bags given to BlizzCon 2011 attendees, as well as buyers of the BlizzCon 2011 PPV event on Directv and the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.
Murkablo is a pretty amusing little guy. He has a few of the same animations as his BlizzCon 2010 predecessor, Deathy, along with a couple of his own unique little tricks.
- A puff of smoke
- A blown smoke ring
- A larger blown smoke ring which he jumps through 🙂
- A stream of fire breath while standing
- A side to side spray of fire breath while standing
- A fierce stream of fire breath in which he leaps into the air, burning the ground beneath him.
- A breath of fire upwards which causes him to cough on the smoke it produces
- He gives off little puffs of smoke behind him when running
- When you click on him he makes a demonic sounding “Mrglgrglgrgl”
Video preview of the BlizzCon 2011 Exclusive Pet, Murkablo
Here you can see some of Murkablo's animations demonstrated…
BlizzCon is less than one week from now, so be sure to order the PPV event or Virtual Ticket if you want to grab this awesome new WoW pet. The event is only $39.99 and it includes a loot code for the Murkablo pet. Once the event has passed, it's expected that prices for this loot will probably be somewhere around $60-$80, so order BlizzCon 2011 now and you'll not only get this pet loot for less $$$ — you'll also get to see the event! 😉
For those of you actually attending BlizzCon… have fun!